07 travnja 2010

Odlučila sam promijeniti izgled bloga. Uglavnom je sve gotovo, možda ću još dodati nekoliko sitnica. Najveća promjena su gumbi s linkovima umjesto dugačkih popisa koji su do sada bili na sidebaru.

My free printables

Nadam se da je ovako preglednije.
~~~~~~~~~~
I decided to change the look of my blog. Basically that's it, I might add a few little things. The biggest change are the buttons with links on my sidebar instead of the long lists which have been on my sidebar.

I hope it's more clearly.

3 komentara:

  1. Hola Natasha!!! I love the game!!! it's awesome!!. The work by your students are SPECTACULAR!!! so beautiful!!, thanks so much for share it!!

    And the new look, as I told you before.... I LOVE IT!!!

    Big Hugs, my dear "bloggy" friend!!!
    Karen

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Thanks girls! I'm glad you like my new look :-)
    Karen, I've done some cards about Europe too, but I didn't take photographs yet.

    OdgovoriIzbriši