06 svibnja 2010

The Montessori Goldmine by Jojoebi

Jojoebi ima novi blog koji se zove The Montessori Goldmine. Također je odlučila podijeliti predmete iz Japana koji su (sigurno) svakom Montessori odgajatelju dragocjeni. Pogledajte o čemu se radi i što trebate napraviti da biste osvojili nagradu.

Jojoebi has a new blog called The Montessori Goldmine. She also decided to share items from Japan, and this is (for sure) very valuable for every Montessori teacher or homeschooler. See what it is all about and what you need to do to win award.

3 komentara:

  1. Hey girl! We haven't spoken in such a long time. I really love your new blog look. Very simple and organized. That's exactly what I'm looking for... But still working on it!
    Hugs from PR

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. thank you! you have been featured too!
    all the best,
    jo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hey dear Evelyn!
    I've been very busy, so I couldn't post, but I was reading posts on my favourite blogs (yours too :-)).
    I'm glad you like my new blog look :-)

    Jojoebi, thanks so much!! I'm flattered!

    OdgovoriIzbriši